[SR-Users] Registrar ignoring socket

Spencer Thomason spencer at 5ninesolutions.com
Sat Jan 28 21:51:53 CET 2012

Hello,
I'm working on building a HA setup with separate registrar and proxy
servers.  The registrar server writes to a master database that is
replicated to a local database on each of the proxy servers.  A load
balancer then sits in front of the proxys.  When routing to a registered
user on the proxys I receive an error message that the socket is unknown and
ignored (obviously because its on another machine).  Is this just a warning
message or are there any consequences to doing it this way?  Is my topology
flawed and would there be a better way?

Thanks for your input,
Spencer

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless