[SR-Users] Sample pua_usrloc Config Was: Enableapplication/pidf+xml

Vogt, Jonathan J.Vogt at swp.de
Fri Jan 27 15:04:41 CET 2012

Hi sorry,

I guess I just got mixed up with all the name, merges, forks and mailinglists...

As I started out with openser, tried kamailio and just compiled opensips, I would appreaciate a working sample for openser or kamailio aswell.

I just need a sip server with presence support for bravis... which for itself does not seem to support server side presence...

Thanks
Jonathan