[SR-Users] Sample pua_usrloc Config Was: Enable application/pidf+xml

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Fri Jan 27 14:55:18 CET 2012

Hi,

this is the wrong mailing list:
This Mailinglist is about OpenSER (the original), Kamailio, SER and
sip-router.org - not OpenSIPS.
If you have problems with an OpenSIPS configuration or module, please post
it to the OpenSIPS-list.

We can only provide help for our modules.

Thank you,
Carsten

Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Schomburgstr. 80
D-22767 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Mobile +49 179 2021244
Office +49 40 34927219
Fax +49 40 34927220

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/