[SR-Users] Sample pua_usrloc Config Was: Enableapplication/pidf+xml

Peter Dunkley peter.dunkley at crocodile-rcs.com
Fri Jan 27 18:06:36 CET 2012

When I am using pua_usrloc...

Modify the standard config:

        loadmodule "usrloc.so"
        loadmodule "pua.so"
        loadmodule "pua_usrloc.so"
        modparam("pua", "db_url", DBURL)
        modparam("pua", "outbound_proxy", "sip:127.0.0.1")
        modparam("pua_usrloc", "default_domain", "<<< whatever the
        domain your system has >>>")
        modparam("pua_usrloc", "entity_prefix", "sip")
        route[REGISTRAR] {

                if (is_method("REGISTER"))
                {

                        pua_set_publish();

                }

You need to make sure Kamailio is listening on the loopback (127.0.0.1)
device on port 5060, or change the pua outbound_proxy modparam to
contain a real IP address and port that Kamailio is using.  Setting this
outbound_proxy parameter makes sure Kamailio routes the PUBLISH
generated by pua/pua_usrloc through itself (so that it can be picked up
and handle_publish() is called) instead of using DNS to try and route
the request.

Also make sure that the pua database table was created when you ran
kamdbctl to set-up the database.

Regards,

Peter

Peter Dunkley