[SR-Users] Sample pua_usrloc Config Was: Enable application/pidf+xml

Vogt, Jonathan J.Vogt at swp.de
Fri Jan 27 13:55:31 CET 2012

Hello,

could anyone kindly send me a working config which does support clients
that not support server presence or send me a link to a working sample
configuration. I seem unable to produce a working config myself.

1.
	I have take the source from opensips.org and compiled it.
2.
	Taken the conf from
http://www.opensips.org/Resources/PuaUsrlocConfig
<http://www.opensips.org/Resources/PuaUsrlocConfig>  replaced sip domain
and ip and enabled auth
3.
	Reset DB and created users
4.
	Replaced X-LITE in conf with BRAVIS useragent.
5.
	Tested and did not work...
6.
	undid step 4 and used X-LITE 4 for test... did not work either.

I'm lost here. Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Jonathan