[SR-Users] Using Voicemail strange behavior - git head 3.3

David david at styleflare.com
Mon Feb 27 22:09:31 CET 2012

I was testing the head version in GIT;

I ran across a strange issue.

The new config includes a "WITH_VOICEMAIL" definition

I am not sure exactly how it is designed to work, but by default if the
"usrloc" fails it creates a branch and goes to voicemail

That part work correctly.

It seems however if a phone is registered and the you get a busy, the
failure route creates a branch but also retries the original RURI but I
dont see a fork being created for the new branch to the voicemail server.

Seems to just retry the original RURI.

I am using the default config from the kamailio. repo.

Any ideas.

Thanks.