[SR-Users] Help

Amar Tuladhar amar at smarttel.com.np
Fri Dec 7 09:16:44 CET 2012

HI,

For this you need connect to a telecom operator in India or a sip trunk
provider. But I doubt that any telecom operator would do it. You can connect
to an international SIP trunk provider. There will be lot's of packages for
rates and payments. You can easily search the internet for possible
partners.

Cheers.

Amar Tuladhar,

Smart Telecom