[SR-Users] Help

Jeremy Ardley jeremy.ardley at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 09:03:22 CET 2012

As a word of advice.

You will have to pay someone for the mobile or PSTN calls. It is very
unsafe to open your system to the public without very good security,
especially very strong user passwords.

There are constant attacks by robots that attempt to break into systems
and get free (for them) calls. If they succeed it will be at your cost.