[SR-Users] SER or Kamailio

Stoyan Mihaylov stoyan.v.mihaylov at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 15:02:34 CEST 2012

We started wit SER. Unfortunately, either because then we had no experience
at all, or because some other reason, we had no success with our target -
ser + asterisk.
Then we switched to kamailio, and we made fast enough working system (with
help from here).
Now kamailio + rtpproxy + asterisk work well enough although I did some
dirty "go around" to get everything working, because our system is not
standard at all.