[SR-Users] transport=TLS

Bruno Bresciani bruno.bresciani at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 11:59:07 CET 2011

Now I understood why the messagem is forward with UDP protocol... This
problem occurs with bria on android plataform, this softphone send the
INVITE request with tls protocol specified only on the contact header.

Contact: "XXX" <sip:XXX at YYY.YYY.YYY.YYY:YYY;transport=TLS>.

as Daniel pointed out, "The contact header address is not used for routing
SIP requests, only Route headers and R-URI addresses"

In this case, I should add the transport protocol TLS on R-URI before to
forward message with t_relay function... Correct?

Cheers