[SR-Users] transport=TLS

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 20:28:10 CET 2011

On 11/29/11 6:07 PM, Andrew Pogrebennyk wrote:
> Bruno,
> the address from contact header is put into R-URI on outgoing request to
> that user.

The contact header address is not used for routing SIP requests, only
Route headers and R-URI addresses -- all SIP requests may have a contact
header, for INVITEs is mandatory, but again, it has no relevance in
routing the respective request.

Maybe you refer to the contact header that is in the REGISTER sent by a
phone, which is saved in location table. When someone is calling that
phone, the address from location table is taken and replaces the R-URI.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Dec 5-8, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat