[SR-Users] transport=TLS

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 20:32:09 CET 2011

On 11/29/11 6:24 PM, Bruno Bresciani wrote:
> Thank's for attention Andrew
>
> I'm reading the source code of tm module to try understand better this
> behavior...
> I can't understand what meaning that "the outbound proxy address is
> set"... where I define this address?

Outbound proxy address is stored in an internal structure, it is not
part of a SIP request. It represents the address where to send the
request, regardless of request URI (r-uri) address. One common use case
is when dealing with NAT routers, the r-uri is set to the contact
address of the destination phone and the outbound proxy address is set
to the NAT router.

 From configuration file, you can access it via $du (read and write via
assignment operation). There are couple of modules that may set the
outbound proxy address, like registrar/usrloc, rr, lcr...

Maybe the best is to post here an ngrep with the SIP trace of such case,
that we can see if something is wrong.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Dec 5-8, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat