[SR-Users] transport=TLS

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 20:22:42 CET 2011

On 11/29/11 5:38 PM, Bruno Bresciani wrote:
> In my case the transport=TLS is present in contact header, has the
> same treatment of R-URI?
If it is the contact header in a request has the SIP address with
transport TLS, then that is not used for routing. The only header than
can enforce a destination is Route. Otherwise, the request URI (the
address in first line of SIP request) is used for routing.

The contact header address is to inform the other party where to send
back requests within same dialog.