[SR-Users] t_reply MI Datagram Function

Torge Szczepanek sr-users at cygnusnetworks.de
Fri May 6 11:01:39 CEST 2011

Hi!

In the Documentation of the TMX Module for the t_reply function there is given a list of Parameters as can be seen here:

http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/3.1.x/modules_k/tmx.html#id2822345

The third parameter is a trans_id. I cannot find any references for this. Is it possible to send a query to the MI Datagram socket, to do a lookup of the trans_id for a given callid or is there any other solution to get this information through the MI datagram socket, to be able to execute t_reply?

It seems that t_reply_callid is doing what I want to do, but currently not through the MI Datagram socket and not including a body or new headers.

Greetings Torge