[SR-Users] Force RTPProxy

Simone Felici s.felici at mclink.eu
Fri May 6 10:43:27 CEST 2011

Hello to all!

I need a little help with our ser installation (ser-2.0.0-rc1).
Due some network restrictions, we need to force every call to pass trought rtpproxy.
Could someone point me to the right place where to force it?
Please an example based on our config would be really helpful, but in two scenarios:
1. ALL CALLS trought rtpproxy
2. ONLY CALLS from a given network trought rtpproxy
We are in doubt on what choose between the two solutions. Having both examples could me help to
implement the needs faster :)

Thank's a lot for your help!

Simon