[SR-Users] t_reply MI Datagram Function

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue May 10 20:12:42 CEST 2011

Hello,

On 5/6/11 11:01 AM, Torge Szczepanek wrote:
> Hi!
>
> In the Documentation of the TMX Module for the t_reply function there is given a list of Parameters as can be seen here:
>
> http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/3.1.x/modules_k/tmx.html#id2822345
>
> The third parameter is a trans_id. I cannot find any references for this. Is it possible to send a query to the MI Datagram socket, to do a lookup of the trans_id for a given callid or is there any other solution to get this information through the MI datagram socket, to be able to execute t_reply?
the function should be used together with t_write_req()/t_write_unix()
which give the transaction id. Note this was the way of communicating
with SEMS in the past, which is now pretty much obsolete, SIP is
preffered way to send to SEMS.

What exactly do you need to do, maybe there are some other options around?

> It seems that t_reply_callid is doing what I want to do, but currently not through the MI Datagram socket and not including a body or new headers.
>
> Greetings Torge

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com