[SR-Users] SIP Communicator renamed to Jitsi

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 12:34:25 CEST 2011

Hello,

I thought it is an useful information to announce here that the SIP
Communicator SIP softphone was renamed to Jitsi. There are several pages
mentioning Kamailio and SIP Communicator out there, among them our
participation to Google Summer of Code 2010 as well as the full SIP
SIMPLE Presence configuration with XCAP:
   * http://asipto.com/u/sp

To fetch the latest version of this sip softphone you just go to:
   * http://www.jitsi.org

Btw, Kamailio is participating again in GSoC, the 2011 edition, together
with Jitsi project -- I will make another message regarding this subject.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com