[SR-Users] Managing SUBSCRIBES

Spinov Evgeniy spinov_evgeniy at intalisan.com
Sun Mar 27 10:57:29 CEST 2011

Hello, everyone.

I've got stuck with a small problem with SUBSCRIBES.

Let's say we have 2 separate customers with IDs: 1 and 2.

They have 2 extenstions each: 1_100, 1_101 and 2_100, 2_101.

The task is to subscribe 1_100 to 1_101. When I assign on DSS ( BLF )
key, phone number 1_101, then everything works perfectly, however, I
cannot press this DSS key and get connected with 101 as prefix will
break the magic.

The question is there any workaround for this issue except cutting of
the prefix for INVITE requests each time?

Or how correctly to implement multi tenant kamailio?

Thanks.