[SR-Users] [Kamailio-Business] SIP Communicator renamed to Jitsi

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Sun Mar 27 13:32:59 CEST 2011

2011/3/27 Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>:
> Presence configuration with XCAP:
>  * http://asipto.com/u/sp

It's being a hard task for me to report a bug in Jitsi tracker or
subscribing to the maillist, so I report a bug just here (hopefully
authors read this maillist):

When Jitsi uploads the resource-list (XCAP PUT) it set a wrong Content-Type:

PUT /resource-lists/users/sip:alice at example.org/index HTTP/1.1'
Connection: close'
Expect: 100-Continue'

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?><resource-lists
xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:resource-lists"><list
name="RootGroup"><entry
uri="sip:bob at example.org"/></list></resource-lists>
---------------------------------------

Why is it using "Content-Type: application/xcap-caps+xml"??? Such mime
type is just for discovering XCAP Server Capabilities!:
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4825#section-12

The mime type for a resource-lists document must be
application/resource-lists+xml:
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4826#section-3.4.2

Regards.

--