[SR-Users] AVPs missing in onreply_route

Sebastian Damm damm at sipgate.de
Fri Jul 15 11:42:36 CEST 2011

Hi,

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 9:02 AM, Klaus Darilion
<klaus.mailinglists at pernau.at> wrote:
> The named reply routes are only executed if t_on_reply() was called for
> the request. This reply route will be executed after the default
> reply-route. It is triggered by tm module.

I just inserted a new reply_route, which just prints out some
variables (and does avp_print). From what I see in the logs now, the
named route is executed before the default reply_route. And there are
no AVPs in the named route. Actually, I don't even need the AVPs in
the replies, I need them to be there, when the 200 OK comes in or in
failure route when the call is cancelled. In both cases the AVPs are
<null> if i directly address them.

Any more ideas?

Best regards,
Sebastian