[SR-Users] AVPs missing in onreply_route

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 14:32:05 CEST 2011

Hi Sebastian,

On 7/15/11 11:42 AM, Sebastian Damm wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 9:02 AM, Klaus Darilion
> <klaus.mailinglists at pernau.at>  wrote:
>> The named reply routes are only executed if t_on_reply() was called for
>> the request. This reply route will be executed after the default
>> reply-route. It is triggered by tm module.
> I just inserted a new reply_route, which just prints out some
> variables (and does avp_print). From what I see in the logs now, the
> named route is executed before the default reply_route. And there are
> no AVPs in the named route. Actually, I don't even need the AVPs in
> the replies, I need them to be there, when the 200 OK comes in or in
> failure route when the call is cancelled. In both cases the AVPs are
> <null>  if i directly address them.
>
> Any more ideas?
I am a bit confused about what you explain above, with "named route is
executed before the default reply_route". Can you send like the
structure of the config for this case? I mean the routes involved and
the calls of t_on_reply(). Is it like for example:

route {
    $avp(xyz) = 1;
    t_on_reply("ABC");
    t_relay();