[SR-Users] AVPs missing in onreply_route

Fri Jul 15 09:02:30 CEST 2011

Am 14.07.2011 20:10, schrieb Daniel-Constantin Mierla:
> In 1.5 there was an option in the tm module to control AVP behavior in
> replies, but that doesn't exist anymore, I even found a mailing list
> post from Daniel where he explained that all AVPs I set in route are
> also available in onreply_route.

As Daniel said, the default on_reply route (without name) is executed
for every response - stateless or statefull.

The named reply routes are only executed if t_on_reply() was called for
the request. This reply route will be executed after the default
reply-route. It is triggered by tm module.

As AVPs are stored in the transaction, the AVPs are only available in
named reply routes.

regards
Klaus