[SR-Users] AVPs missing in onreply_route

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 20:10:07 CEST 2011

Hi Sebastian,

On 7/14/11 7:01 PM, Sebastian Damm wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm still fighting problems in our Kamailio 1.5 to 3.1 migration.
> Right now I'm stuck with a strange behavior of AVPs in my dialplan.
>
> I set a lot of AVPs for accounting in the route directive, and I just
> inserted an avp_print() statement right before t_relay() is called,
> all values are set. Then I call avp_print() as the first statement of
> onreply_route(), and it doesn't print out anything. I call it again at
> the end of onreply_route, and the only AVP printed out is the one I
> set directly there.
>
> In 1.5 there was an option in the tm module to control AVP behavior in
> replies, but that doesn't exist anymore, I even found a mailing list
> post from Daniel where he explained that all AVPs I set in route are
> also available in onreply_route.
>
> Am I doing something wrong? Is there still a secret option that I
> accidentally turned on? What else could make kamailio forget all AVPs
> after t_relay? I tried both version 3.1.3 and 3.1.4.

the avps should be available in tm onreply_route. Just to double check,
you are not accessing them in the default onreply_route?

Can you try to see if xlog prints the value of the avps? Like:
xlog("=== myavp is: $avp(myavp)\n");

I will test, but if you are faster I want to see if the issue is in
avp_print() or not.

Thanks,

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 10-13, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat