[SR-Users] How to get the dialog information via dlg_list command?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 07:42:38 CET 2011

Hello,

the problem is you are using the dialog module coming from SER, not the
one coming from Kamailio.

The loadpath (or mpath) has to include directorins ending in modules_k
and modules.

I recommend you use kamailio.cfg as a start to build your config and
then add the dialog module.

Before compiling, when you are using the sources, you have to do:

make FLAVOUR=kamailio cfg

You can see more at:
http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/install:kamailio-3.1.x-from-git

If you prefer to install deb files (on Debian/Ubuntu), see:
http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/packages:debs

On 2/23/11 7:32 AM, yan wang wrote:
> Dear Friends,
>
> I need your help on the following question:
>
> I am using Kamailio 3.1.2. I want to get the dialog information
> dynamically via the FIFO command "dlg_list" by "kamctl fifo dlg_list".
> But unfortunately, I could get NOTHING in the output. And the fact is
> that I have setup 5 pairs SIP calls with the Kamailio SIP proxy.
>
> Could anyone show me the clues and how to get the correct dialog
> information? Thanks.
>
> BTW, I attached the config file.
>
> Best Regards,
> Spencer