[SR-Users] How to get the dialog information via dlg_list command?

yan wang rtosvip at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Feb 23 11:11:46 CET 2011

Hi Daniel,
Thanks a lot for your quick reply.
I recompile and install the Kamailio as the following page described.http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/install:kamailio-3.1.x-from-git
I also successfully created two SIP users: "User1" and "User2". Now the registeration is passed for the two users. But when "User1" sends INVITE to "User2" through the Kamailio proxy, it always response with 403 "Not relaying" and not forward the INVITE to "User2". Could you please give me some help on this case? Thanks.
BTW, I have export the environment variable SIP_DOMAIN to "mysipserver.com". And please check the attached enclosed config file and trace.
Best Regards,Spencer