[SR-Users] How to get the dialog information via dlg_list command?

yan wang rtosvip at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Feb 23 07:32:03 CET 2011

Dear Friends,
I need your help on the following question:
I am using Kamailio 3.1.2. I want to get the dialog information dynamically via the FIFO command "dlg_list" by "kamctl fifo dlg_list". But unfortunately, I could get NOTHING in the output. And the fact is that I have setup 5 pairs SIP calls with the Kamailio SIP proxy.
Could anyone show me the clues and how to get the correct dialog information? Thanks.
BTW, I attached the config file.
Best Regards,Spencer