[SR-Users] Kamailio NOTIFY

Spinov Evgeniy spinov_evgeniy at intalisan.com
Wed Feb 9 14:56:55 CET 2011

On Wed, 2011-02-09 at 14:47 +0100, Klaus Darilion wrote:
> Do you see PUBLISH requests with Event: dialog?
>
> Note: those will be sent by pua_dialoginfo module to Kamailio itslef,
> thus will be sent on the loopback interface. You should see them with
> "ngrep -d any port 5060"
>
> klaus

No, PUBLISH requests with event dialog are not generated. Instead of
dialog event, presence event is generated, but as for me, it should
work, as for instance eyeBeam is generating PUBLISH requests itself,
with event: presence.

You're saying that NOTIFYs with event dialog are empty, cause there are
not PUBLISH event: dialog?