[SR-Users] usrloc, timer process and cache cleanup

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Thu Dec 22 18:19:23 CET 2011

Got the cause of the issue.

What happens is that there's an AOR which registers ever 120 seconds.
For some reason, the location entry is in usrloc cache, but not in db.
What happens now is that usrloc tries an "update" query in the db,
because it still assumes that the entry is there, which obviously fails.

If you remove the entry from usrloc (kamctl ul rm <aor>), then on the
next re-registration it's both inserted into the cache and into the db.

Wondering how it could happen to get out of sync, and how we could
improve this. Maybe using a "replace into" instead of "update", at least
for mysql? Suggestions?

Andreas