[SR-Users] usrloc, timer process and cache cleanup

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Thu Dec 22 17:12:43 CET 2011

Hi,

Could you please tell me which of the three timer processes ("timer",
"slow timer" or "timer nh") is responsible for cleaning up the internal
usrloc cache?

Looks like every now and then the cleanup of the internal location cache
is starting to fail. Funny thing is that expired locations are removed
from the mysql backend, but not from the internal cache. We're running
kamailio 3.1.5, are there any known issues fixed since that version?

In the meanwhile we're trying to pin the issue down, but maybe someone
has a clue...

Andreas