[SR-Users] anyone with opensuse around?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 13:58:53 CET 2011

Hello,

is anyone here having an opensuse available for using to do some tests?
It is about the radius modules, it seems opensuse does now have
radiusclient-ng, but the client library from freeradius. They should be
quite similar and we should be able to compile with freeradius client
library, like

make FREERADIUS=1 ...

I tried on opensuse build service and it fails due to some conflict on
DBG definition. It is hard to troubleshoot on OBS, so maybe someone can
give a hand and find the fix faster -- I can provide guidelines or if I
can get shell access (just simple user) would be better (write me
directly in this case). The goal is to get the radius modules packaged
as rpm on opensuse.

Thanks,