[SR-Users] [Sems] [OT] sip:provider CE v2.4 released

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Wed Dec 7 19:09:06 CET 2011

Hello Stefan,

On 12/07/2011 05:47 PM, Stefan Sayer wrote:
> thank you very much again for this great piece of work!
>
> I'm sure this is useful not only to newcomers, but both as a base to
> build on for the more experienced, and as reference on how to do things
> properly in many details - the way you set up everything shows a lot of
> best practices.

Thanks for the kind words!

> P.S. fantastic, it even comes with the source :)

It wasn't by intention to not provide the sems and kamailio source in
the last release :)

We've developed a complete build- and release-framework based on svn
(yes, I know) and Jenkins CI with automatic building, testing and
repository updates over the last months, so it won't happen again. We'll
blog about the details on how this stuff works over the next weeks,
could be interesting for others as well.

Andreas