[SR-Users] [OT] job offer - System administrator middleware & acs

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Wed Dec 7 18:23:47 CET 2011

[OT] Job offer:

Interested in working with one of the biggest Voice over IP networks in
europe? We're hiring and have one additional IT operation position open in
our team in Karlsruhe, Germany. You would be responsible in a team of
motivated system administrators for the operation and maintenance of the high-
available middleware cluster and CPE auto-configuration services for the DSL
and mobile products at 1&1. Furthermore you would be support the on-call duty
for this services in the team.

A solid understanding of german is necessary for the job, for more
informations (additional requirements, how to apply..) please refer to the
opening on the job web page. Of course please feel free to contact me per mail
as well.

http://jobs.1und1.de/xml/JobsDetail?job_id=3777

Best regards,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt - Head of IT Operations Internet Access & Communications
1&1 Internet AG, Brauerstraße 48, 76135 Karlsruhe, Germany