[SR-Users] Remote Party ID

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 07:55:12 CET 2011

Hello,

On 12/7/11 10:03 AM, Pavel Segeč wrote:

> HI,
>
> Thank you. Just as I sent my previous mail I look into kamctl command
> syntax and I found
>
> -- command 'rpid' - manage Remote-Party-ID (RPID)
>
> rpid add <username> <rpid> ......... add rpid for a user (*)
>
> rpid rm <username> ................. set rpid to NULL for a user (*)
>
> rpid show <username> ............... show rpid of a user
>
> How this work?

this is for adding/removing/showing the rpid column in subscriber table
-- if you look in database, there is a column named rpid for subscriber
table.

Practically, setting it and loading with load_credentials is a way to
use it in the config file. In config then you can use append_hf() add
header as you need, or if it is rpid specific format, see siputils
module for other options:

http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules_k/siputils.html