[SR-Users] [sr-dev] planning next major release 3.2

Timo Reimann timo.reimann at 1und1.de
Wed Apr 20 11:05:33 CEST 2011


On 20.04.2011 08:48, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>> On 12.04.2011 12:57, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>>> soon we should sketch the roadmap for the next major release 3.2. There
>>> are some private git branches with lot of work on it, so we need to
>>> synchronize a bit and decide about the proper time: before or after
> summer.
>>> Several devels will be in Berlin for Linuxtag, but no so much
>>> overlapping for a big face to face meeting, therefore might be better to
>>> have a IRC chat conference sometime in the near future. Next week will
>>> be fine for me, say Wednesaday till Friday, in the afternoon to allow
>>> fair time of the day for US timezones.
>> Is the virtual meeting going to take place some day this week? Or shall
>> I postpone it to next week after Easter?
> I forgot was the week before the Easter and proved that it is vacation
> in many countries or busy shopping times. I do not know about the
> availability in the week after the Easter. If there are many devs ready
> to join, it is fine for me, otherwise we can postpone after the
> LinuxTag, so we can sum up discussions done by the people present there.

Sounds absolutely reasonable.

Thanks and



More information about the sr-users mailing list