[SR-Users] sr-users Digest, Vol 71, Issue 40

Rick Aldred eazilyled at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 12 14:46:29 CEST 2011

Hi Fedrico,

Sorry I missed your reply earlier (thanks by the way).

I changed the service priority using the Services GUI utility under System |
Administration as I didn't know about the update-rc.d command at the time.
Maybe the GUI doesn't do all that's required under the hood or maybe I missed
something, but anyway it's working now so that's great.

Regards,
Rick

------------------------------
Hi,
from the log you pasted is clear that the problem is that kamailio is
starting before mysql.
This because, as you said, they have the same priority and so, being the
starting order alphabetical for the same priority, kamailio will start
before mysql and cannot connect to mysql which is still not up.
You told that changing kamailio priority didn't change the result. How did
you change the priority? Did you use the update-rc.d command?

Regards,

Federico