[SR-Users] [sr-dev] planning next major release 3.2

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 08:48:45 CEST 2011

Hi Timo,

On 4/19/11 12:47 PM, Timo Reimann wrote:
> Hey,
>

> On 12.04.2011 12:57, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>> soon we should sketch the roadmap for the next major release 3.2. There
>> are some private git branches with lot of work on it, so we need to
>> synchronize a bit and decide about the proper time: before or after summer.
>>
>> Several devels will be in Berlin for Linuxtag, but no so much
>> overlapping for a big face to face meeting, therefore might be better to
>> have a IRC chat conference sometime in the near future. Next week will
>> be fine for me, say Wednesaday till Friday, in the afternoon to allow
>> fair time of the day for US timezones.
> Is the virtual meeting going to take place some day this week? Or shall
> I postpone it to next week after Easter?
I forgot was the week before the Easter and proved that it is vacation
in many countries or busy shopping times. I do not know about the
availability in the week after the Easter. If there are many devs ready
to join, it is fine for me, otherwise we can postpone after the
LinuxTag, so we can sum up discussions done by the people present there.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com