[SR-Users] dispatcher problem

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 12:38:03 CEST 2010

  Hello,

I fixed, thanks for pointing out.

We would need a documentation marshall that should update the docs as
something related is discussed on the lists. But none really volunteered
to do it. For developers is not always obvious or easy (due to lack of
time) to track the doc changes.

Anyone stepping forward?

On 9/8/10 12:01 PM, klaus.lists at inode.at wrote:
> Klaus, Daniel-Constantin,
>
> I had the same "problem" and found the 'solution' in archived mails from
> diverse mailing lists only.
>
> In general the documentation is not really up-to-date. Because also the
> hint in modules documentation, chapter 3.16 "[...] if compiled with the
> probing of failed gateways enabled [...]" is no longer valid (as commented
> by Daniel-Constantin in another list).
>
> Please update the documentation for the next major release 3.1 to avoid
> any more confusions.
>
> THX
>
> regards,
> Klaus
>
>> Am 07.09.2010 20:58, schrieb Daniel-Constantin Mierla:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> you have to set the ping interval parameter:
>>> http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules_k/dispatcher.html#id2590104
>>>
>>> I see that documentation says its default value is 10, but in sources
>>> is 0, which means this feature is disabled.
>> That was the reason I didn't configured it.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Klaus

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com