[SR-Users] dispatcher problem

klaus.lists at inode.at klaus.lists at inode.at
Wed Sep 8 12:01:44 CEST 2010

Klaus, Daniel-Constantin,

I had the same "problem" and found the 'solution' in archived mails from
diverse mailing lists only.

In general the documentation is not really up-to-date. Because also the
hint in modules documentation, chapter 3.16 "[...] if compiled with the
probing of failed gateways enabled [...]" is no longer valid (as commented
by Daniel-Constantin in another list).

Please update the documentation for the next major release 3.1 to avoid
any more confusions.

THX

regards,
Klaus