[SR-Users] Routing issues with SIP Route headers.

Siddhardha Garige siddu999 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 15:18:40 CEST 2010

Klaus,

Thanks. I removed to tag check from config file.

Thanks
Sid

"May the light be with you."  ______________________________________________
Siddhardha Garige
www.luminepixels.com

Subject: Re: [SR-Users] Routing issues with SIP Route headers.
To: "Siddhardha Garige" <siddu999 at yahoo.com>
Cc: "SR-Users" <sr-users at lists.sip-router.org>
Date: Monday, September 6, 2010, 4:34 AM

The REGISTER request contains the "pre-loaded route set". Pre-loaded
route sets are for security reasons disabled in the default config
(to-tag check):

if (has_totag()) {
    # sequential request withing a dialog should
    # take the path determined by record-routing
    if (loose_route()) {
       route(RELAY);
    } else {

Either remove the totag check or add an explicit entry (eg. before the
above block):

if (is_method("REGISTER") {
    # allow pre-loaded route set for REGISTER
    if (loose_route()) {
       route(RELAY);
    }
}