[SR-Users] provoke delay?

"Nicolas Rüger" NicolasRueger at gmx.de
Tue Oct 26 17:34:55 CEST 2010

Hello,

thank you. I see the problem with the worker processes now. I had a look at PIKE module and RATELIMIT module as well.

My idea was to delay the call WITHOUT sending any reply-message to the caller, as I wanted to save performance and I can identify suspicios users by a reputation that I compute before.

It seems the only way to do so, might be to store the INVITE information somewhere and keep on routing it again after a certain timeout.

Do you agree?

Regards,

Nicolas