[SR-Users] Fwd: perl_exec() using parameter?

"Nicolas Rüger" NicolasRueger at gmx.de
Fri Oct 15 15:43:19 CEST 2010

Hello,

thanks for adding it to the list. The feature would help me a lot.

In the meanwhile...

I tried to use AVPs instead, but didn't work. I guess I use them in a wrong way...!?

   $avp(i:3) = $fu;
   perl_exec("mytest","$avp(i:3)");

Using these lines "$avp(i:3)" is passed as a static string again of course.

So how can I pass something like "the value of $fu" from routing logic to my perl script then???

Thank you.

Regards,

Nicolas

--
GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 €/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit