[SR-Users] calltrace mechanism available?

"Nicolas Rüger" NicolasRueger at gmx.de
Fri Oct 15 16:00:17 CEST 2010

Hello,

I am looking for a possibility to trace kamailio on a per call basis.

I need something like...

    id | caller | callee | start_time | end_time | ...

as a table in the kamailio database because I want to evaluate these CDRs for SPIT-Prevention.

Therefore I need these traces to be stored in database even after the call has ended.

My alternative idea is to use perl-scripts to print the needed values in database for each call.

Any suggestion or feedback is appreciated!!!

Thank you!

Regards,

Nicolas
--