[SR-Users] Fwd: perl_exec() using parameter?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 12:32:41 CEST 2010

On 10/12/10 12:23 PM, "Nicolas Rüger" wrote:
> Hello Daniel,
>
> sounds like you're planning to change it, so that one can pass variables via perl_exec()!?

It was not in my plans, I said that development for passing kamailio cfg
variables to second parameter of perl_exec() won't be big effort. I'll
add it to my to-do list, but I cannot say when I will do it. You can use
meanwhile Alex's solution with avps.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com