[SR-Users] Fwd: perl_exec() using parameter?

"Nicolas Rüger" NicolasRueger at gmx.de
Tue Oct 12 12:23:51 CEST 2010

Hello Daniel,

sounds like you're planning to change it, so that one can pass variables via perl_exec()!?

Did I understand you correctly!?

Any idea when this will be ready to use?

Sorry, for bothering you, but I need it for my thesis and the deadline is soon ;)

Thank you...

Regards,

Nicolas

-------- Original-Nachricht --------