[SR-Users] Fwd: perl_exec() using parameter?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 23:48:12 CEST 2010

  Hello,

On 10/11/10 2:06 PM, "Nicolas Rüger" wrote:
> Hello,
>

> any ideas for parameter passing to perl-scripts are appreciated!!!
as I understand the documentation, perl_exec() executes a function in
Perl script set by filename parameter.

I checked the sources and the second parameter to perl exec is
considered static string. It won't be lot of work to make it dynamic PV
container. For now you can use Alex's suggestion with passing via variables.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com