[SR-Users] userblacklist error using characters

marius zbihlei marius.zbihlei at 1and1.ro
Mon Oct 11 10:02:29 CEST 2010

On 10/10/2010 01:46 PM, "Nicolas Rüger" wrote:
> Hello,
>
> HOW can I configure "userblacklist" module to accept the matching of characters as well???

Hello

It seems that userblacklist module doesn't support non-numberic values.
(The only way to match via  dtrie is 10, which is numerical only). You
can use carrierroute instead (a bit of overhead), but carrierroute has
blacklist capabilities and can support alfa-num matching
(http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/carrierroute.html#id2863179)

I will have a look on how hard is to extend dtrie to support alfa-num
matching and get back with a reply on the list

Marius