[SR-Users] userblacklist error using characters

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon Oct 11 11:31:08 CEST 2010

On Monday 11 October 2010, marius zbihlei wrote:
> > HOW can I configure "userblacklist" module to accept the matching of
> > characters as well???
>
> It seems that userblacklist module doesn't support non-numberic values.
> (The only way to match via  dtrie is 10, which is numerical only).
> [..]

Hello Nicolas,

one reason that the userblacklist module don't support this matching type was
a lack of interest so far. I haven't looked to the code for some time, but it
should be not that difficult to implement, as the used dtrie implementation
supports it, as you already found out.

Cheers,

Henning