[SR-Users] iphone

Stefan Sayer stefan.sayer at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 19 12:49:59 CET 2010

Hi,

the proper forum for this is
http://lists.iptel.org/mailman/listinfo/services

oscar ying wrote:

> Daniel,
>
> I can log into serweb.iptel.org with my username 'netlink83' and my
> mobile number is saved in my account. I hope that is enough to have my
> mobile phone registered. Maybe I should register to iptel again. What
> numbers can I call via iptel? How do I configure my own pstn gateway? Is

from iptel.org/service
"
Calling into PSTN - identity change

With the iptel.org service only pure VoIP calls can be made; iptel.org
does not sell minutes into PSTN. To call a normal phone number from
iptel.org, you can enter a provider account in the 'other' tab in
SerWeb page as custom PSTN gateway (custom PSTN gateway user, custom
PSTN gateway domain, custom PSTN gateway password), and iptel.org will
send all calls to numbers starting with '+' and '00' there and
authenticate the call with your credentials.

This should work with any provider that uses normal SIP
authentication. It has been tested with: nonoh.net (use sip.nonoh.net
as domain), sipgate, carpo.de (use sip.carpo.de as domain) etc. It
does not work with providers that require registration to place calls.
"

> there instructions on iptel.org?
see iptel.org/service , there you also have support forum and issue
tracker link.

Stefan