[SR-Users] iphone

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 11:30:31 CET 2010

On 11/19/10 4:02 AM, oscar ying wrote:

> Daniel,
>
> I can log into serweb.iptel.org with my username 'netlink83' and my
> mobile number is saved in my account. I hope that is enough to have my
> mobile phone registered.

You should search a bit on google to understand the technical aspects of
registration. This mailing list is used mainly by people with SIP/VoIP
technical background so I answered having that in mind.

But in this case is different.
> Maybe I should register to iptel again. What numbers can I call via
> iptel? How do I configure my own pstn gateway? Is there instructions
> on iptel.org?
You should ask only on iptel.org service support forum - not sure where
is that, I am not affiliated with that service, search on their website.

I know the server they are using and the config should be pretty much
the oob version of ser flavour, part of our project - it is why I tried
to help.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio (OpenSER) Advanced Trainings
Nov 22-25, 2010, Berlin, Germany