[SR-Users] SIP between IPv4 and IPv6 agents

Komáromi Péter kpeti86 at freemail.hu
Fri Nov 19 11:46:48 CET 2010

Hello!

I write my diplomawork, and kindly ask for your help!
I would establish a videoconference with SIP protocol between two PCs, one of them using IPv4 and the other uses IPv6.
I have access to an RMX 4000 Multipoint Conference Platform with a Kamailio SIP server on it.
Were here on the mailing list any previous discussion about translating between the two IP versions?
I read some about RTP Proxies, but did not find the proper solution so far.
Could somebody help me please?

Best Regards, Peter